Only a couple days after Toyin Aimakhu announced that she'd get a kick out of the chance to date a Tall Man, the performing artist has been spotted "kissing" a "Clearly tall" Actor, Daniel Kanayo.
The Lagos-Based Nollywood Actress took to her Instagram on Sunday, to share some photographs of her and a man, ,who happens to be the "Most recent man" in her life.
The Photo which is as of now going rounds via web-based networking media demonstrates the on-screen character sucking on the lips of her man, who evidently happens to likewise be an on-screen character.
This is coming marginally two days after Toyin allowed a meeting where she recorded a portion of the qualities she's paying special mind to in a man, which obviously incorporates a physical one, and a social standing.
See What She Said
"I need a man who is tall, persevering, and cherishes his occupation. I would need to be with a man who does not pursue ladies and would not always ask for cash from me. On the off chance that he needs my help, I can do it. I would prefer not to be with a short man. My man must be taller than I am." she said.